What is OST File?
OST file is an Offline storage file of Outlook which provides benefit to the Outlook user to work even without the presence of an exchange server. It Stores all the user data of Outlook such as emails, notes, posts, messages, events, attachments, etc.
Why we need OST to PST Converter?
While Working in MS Outlook, User faces various corruptions due to some hardware and software reasons like exchange server crash, power failure, virus and malware intrusion, Deletion of file/folder, etc. This errors sometimes lead to severe corruption in the Outlook OST file. So for this OST to PST Converter is a must-have thing for outlook users. It is used for backup, recovery and conversion purpose as well.
Some manual ways to fix OST File
KEy features of ost to pst converter
- It can recover data from any damaged files.
- Able to recover Inaccessible and permanently deleted Outlook mail data.
- It works super fast on any OST file including heavy ones.
- Apart from PST, this software can convert OST to other platforms such as MSG, EML, TXT, MHTML, and RTF.
- It can also recover data from password-protected and encrypted files.
- It can convert OST file without the presence or installation of Outlook.
- It recovers the user's data with the speed of light without any limitation of the file size.
- It comes with a demo version that cost you nothing and benefits you to save up to 25 emails per folder.